2012年4月26日木曜日

Can PCIe and AGP video cards run simultaneously?

I have a Dell P4 system with 3Gb ram running XP 32bit. The system has 1 AGP, 1 PCIe and 3 PCI slots. I have three lcd screens but the one hooked to the PCI card is not as sharp as the other two connected to my dual DVI PCIe card. I want to have a more similar quality image across all three.

Thanks in advance for any help.|||They wont. You would need a diff mobo with dual pcie slots, and run dual cards in sli, to get that resolution on three screens.|||Generally speaking, NO. Most motherboards will generally only output video to one card at a time (unless you are running SLI). This is controlled by the BIOS. Also, I have never seen a board that has both PCIe and AGP slots.|||AH, no different formats.|||I hope your not talking about running such a setup in sli .But I,m pretty sure your not. My answer is go into the bios setup and see if both slots can be enabled.. and repost the question along with a model like dimension XXXx or whatever it is you have.



I'd personally like to see the boards layout on dells site before committing to an answer...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿