2012年4月23日月曜日

Would a ATI Radeon 9600 XT 256MB DDR AGP 8X Video Card with VGA, DVI-I & TV-out Support Dual head work with it

if not, any suggestions. especially where i can find some good priced ones.

i'm trying to get a new video card.

NVIDIA5900 or ati 9600 or above. but not sure which are compatible with my pc.|||It's a P4, I would hope it's AGP is x8. Which other than size or just general rare manufacturer weirdness, should be good.



Keep in mind eMachs are what they are, and will use the cheapest PSU available. So you may need to upgrade that as well. (I wouldn't put a card in unless I had a good 300+ PSU.)|||the compatability depends on what kind of processor you have.|||Dear User,

ATI 9800 or NVIDIA 780i are the best if your PC has a Express Slot for 3D card. If you have AGP slot then ATI 9800 will suit you. Thanks

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿