2012年4月26日木曜日

I have a NVIDIA video card. I want to use both the RCA Tv-Out and the VGA out simoultaneusely. Thanks?

I want to give out of my video board both on the VGA (for a videoprojector) and the RCA (for TV) - in the same time, and of course on my other DVI-D which I use for my monitor. So, three displays to use for "Tv-out" the same time.

I know that this is not theoretically possible, but are there any tweaks or tricks I can do to the NVIDIA software drivers? I have a GeForce 6200 AGP video board.|||It's highly unlikely that this is possible. Each output method uses differen refresh rates and timings, as well as resolutions. Your card cannot process all of them to successfully output a decent picture, if any at all.|||I have an NVIDIA also from my book you can only show 2 screens at a time, you will need to use the VGA and the DVI-D. I do not know how to setup a PC to use three monitors

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿