2012年4月26日木曜日

Changing an AGP video card.?

Okay, im pretty tech/computer savvy, but i have sort of a few questions about this.. my pc is a little older, i have 2.5 gb ram, running windows 7 on it.. a few weeks ago my LCD monitor went on me, im using another one now, and im starting to get the same problem where the monitor is getting no signal from the tower... I cant even run the AVG to the tv and use the pc input anymore, i assume that the video card is shot. the one i have is an Agp 971-0302.. it has 2 AVG outputs question is.. if i switch it, how will i install it if I cant see anything without a monitor? Do i have to change it for the same exact one? also, can I change it for a different AGP card with different types of outputs (dvi, or hdmi + avg)? and if i do this will i have more issues since i cant see the screen?



also, before someone says it might be the memory, i have 2 different sets of memory (as my pc requires pairs) i have tried to use 1 pair at a time and had the same result.. any and all help would be greatly appreciated, but i would like to use the same PC over my laptop... THANK YOU for your help, unless you are one of those people going to say something stupid just to get a yahoo point.|||Windows 7 should install generic drivers for your video card so you can see the screen.|||you can change out your AGP card to any other AGP card and it will work. You wont have the problem of not seeing anything you just put the card in and hook up your monitor and there you go. good luck

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿