2012年4月26日木曜日

What's a good, cheap graphics / video card? I want to run my pc through my plasma screen. Under $50 maybe?

I am willing to get a used card, and really don't want to spend very much but it needs to be able to power my tv with a dvi input. There are so many cards out there, and it is very confusing with all the specs. I know I have an agp socket, but not a pci express.|||With a spending limit of $50 or less, you aren't going to have alot of options, obviously you really only need look to make sure it is an AGP slot card and offers a DVI output. Here is a link to a Geforce 6200 series 256mg that fills the bill and is brand new not used: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/… . I recommend this one because it sells for under $50 new, it is an AGP card, it offers a DVI output, and is manufactured by XFX which means it has a lifetime warranty should anything go wrong with the card.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿