2012年4月26日木曜日

What is the best AGP video card?

I can't afford to go PCI-E (don't have the $$ for a MOBO/CPU/RAM). I don't do much hardcore gaming (most of my games are 4 years or older). I'm looking at a pricerange of under $150. I'm looking to buy an LCD monitor (finally), but my videocard doesn't have a DVI output.|||gainward 7800gs bliss 512, fastest agp card ever made, you can get them on ebay now for around £70.|||any of the ati or geforce cards will be suitable. They are all pretty good.|||In my opinion, its the AMD 3850, but it is well out of your price range. Since AGP is an old technology, it cost more to produce since the parts are harder to find and not so easily obtainable. So in all reality, you would be paying more for an AGP card that will need to be replaced in the near future (I am assuming when you get you next computer with that special PCIe slot). You can get a cheap Intel mobo/CPU combo, and save yourself some money on a decent PCIe card. This combination will also give you more time before you have to upgrade due to all the new hardware and software demands.



ORRRR you can just save yourself all the money and purchase this....

http://www.buy.com/prod/micro-connectors…



This will allow you to use your VGA-output card with your new DVI-I interface LCD monitor... cheapest and most economical decision for you... I mean why put more money into an older technology. Just save up your coin for when you're ready for a new computer!|||ati x1950



nvidia stopped making agp version of their current generation cards while ati still remember agp users.



check out their hd 3 series hd3850.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿