2012年4月26日木曜日

Can someone recomend a AGP graphics card suitable for my computer?

My motherboard is a ASRock K7S41GX with an AGP, i want a cheapish graphics card that has DVI connection and i can play Black and White 2 on. (at the moment my video card is lacking something which means i cannot play it)



Has anyone got any tips or suggestions?



PS I'm based in the uk|||use a nvida graphics card|||For AGP cards i would suggest a 6800 series nvidia geforce card. They come in various forms ie, the gt version at the best. Theyve been out a while but still a good card and can perform most of the graphics needed for todays games. Try googling it and youll see the differnt types of these 6800 range. The 7800 and upward i think only came out in PCI format so this is one of the best youll get for AGP. Im not an expert mind you just in the looking i did around a while ago when i bought my 7800's for SLI use|||I'd recommend whatever here (http://www.cclonline.com/product-categories.asp?category_id=125 ) is within your price range. This one is a pretty good one (256MB Connect3D Radeon 9550)|||How about an ATI Radeon 9250?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿